So I own a relatively inexpensive trendnet router (on sale ~ $25) for a while now, and I’ve been trying to get DD-WRT working with it since having it. This site says it is supported, but I couldn’t find a firmware available until now. This post (page 16) has a link to this site that host some binary firmwares. Using the web interface I flashed the firmware successfully and now has a powerful router with DD-WRT. Cool! I use the dd-wrt to assign my laptop a static ip for port forwarding, among other things.
- GPG/PGP: sign or encrypt emails or files on
- PBX in a Flash + Incredible PBX makes setting up FreePBX + Asterisk easy on
- Secure access to home IP cameras over the web with SSL on
- Home Security: record CCTV cameras with ZoneMinder as DVR on
- Accessing MS SQL Server from Mac OS X (or Linux): FreeTDS, unixODBC, RODBC, R on