This is a good article that explains how USB charging works. Basically, avoid cheap chargers. For any reasonably good charger, the amperage of the charger doesn’t really matter so long as it exceeds what the device requires; that is, use a charger with at least 0.5 Amp if the device requires 0.5 Amp (what the original charger uses). Thus, it’s OK to use my 2 Amp chargers on most of my mobile device so things charge faster!
- Optimized R and Python: standard BLAS vs. ATLAS vs. OpenBLAS vs. MKL on
- Home Security: record CCTV cameras with ZoneMinder as DVR on
- First hackintosh with Windows dual boot using Intel NUC DC3217BY on
- PBX in a Flash + Incredible PBX makes setting up FreePBX + Asterisk easy on
- Secure access to home IP cameras over the web with SSL on